Betty White was an amazing woman. She showed us how to embrace life, love animals, keep laughing, and stand up for your beliefs. She made 99 cool again! $1 of every Betty White item purchased will be donated to my local animal shelter - Defenders of Animal Rights in Baltimore County, Maryland.
This perfect, eco-friendly towel will spruce up any kitchen or bath (make great hand towels) and help you save a few sheets of paper towels. Share the Betty boldness! Also available in totes and soon-to-be shirts. Check my shop!
- Towel is unbleached, 100% cotton - a creamy, ivory shade
- Measures approximately 29" x 29"
- Lint-free and very absorbent - great for drying glassware and everyday kitchen use
- Printed with water-based non-toxic inks
- Image has been lovingly ironed to set ink but slight fading/softening of image may still occur
- Hand screen printed in small batches in my studio in Baltimore, MD
- Machine wash tumble dry, iron on reverse if needed.
**All artwork, reproductions and images on FuzzyMug.Etsy.com
are copyrighted © by Brooke Behnken and may not be reproduced in any way. All right reserved.**